23. 12. 2010

Holiday Tradition tag

1. Favorite holiday destination? Actually... On Christmas Eve we are every year at home. Our house is full of decorations and people, kind of American style you know. But the rest of holiday like New Year's Eve we are mostly away in mountains (because of skiing) or anywhere else with punch of friends. So..It depends of year :)

2. Any family traditions? Yea we have couple of them. For example, while we are eating, Daddy cut a apple on the half and when there is a "flower" inside of apple, you'll be healthy during whole year. Or we put the money under table-cloth- you're gonna be rich. And Daddy is always drawing the "cross" on our forehead with honey and cornet.

3. Favorite ornament of decoration? I dunno really :/ Punch of things. I don't have one specific.


4. What are you doing for the holidays? I am tooootally lazy, so ...just going out with friends, celebrating, still excited from presents I got and making photos.(and videos ;)) and eat eat and eat! :D

5.Are you a late or early Christmas shopper? I used to be a late x-mas shopper, but right now I change into early one. I don't like stress much .


6. Who usually cooks holiday dinners? My Mummy and we all love her for that! :) She cooks delicious. <3

7. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? I've sung since I was 7 years old. So..Yea I do. But not like from home to home, but on the Main Square in my town :)

8. Do you live where it snows? Yeeeee! :) I do! But it's not fair at all! For whole days it snowed here and day before Christmas eve all snow melted away !! Freaking sun! It always snows but it always turns into the freaking brown water-thing! I don't remember white Christmas really :/ It always melts away. Right now It's here too warm 12°C/ 53.6 F. And days before It was -15°C/5 F.

Yey It snowed a lot! 
9. One thing that makes you happiest at christmas? The feeling that I can make somebody little bit happier by a gift :) And cookies and lot of food! (I am sucker for good food..:D I will eat all the time! :D) and peace, kind of freedom and the fact, we are all together :) (totally not one thing.:D)

10. What do you want most for christmas? I want to never wake up from dream I am living right now.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára