22. 12. 2010

I can't wait for summertime!!

Hey!
Lady Winter is already here, but I'm not really excited. Yea, I'm gonna make soooo many photos with snow.. Christmas tree, friends. There's going to be a lot of lazy days and little bit of freedom..But..You know, it's not summer. All comedy series are taking break..It's not a baseball season (my last idea what to do.:D).. Just happy because of NHL- yey!.. Alright, I can go skiing, I am sucker for that. but...it's NOT SUMMER!.. Summer is full of hot lazy days full of laugh, smile, friends, love and water..Nights are long, and you can do what you wanna do no matters what. I miss that feeling, when i wake up and I can't decide what to do first. And friends! My life! Those people, who are reason behind my smile..I miss Europe Championship of baseball juniors. :( I miss it so so so freakin much! That feeling, you are sweating, drinkin Kofola (slovak coca cola but much more better.:P) and then I miss tennis playing with sun burning my back. I totally miss it all. I miss all those moments in our pool, traveling to Bratislava by train, go shopping...Drinking water a lot..I miss that outside was totally hot, and you really could not breathe. I was complaining all the time about that, but right now I totally miss it. Go to the hell, Christmas! I want summer! Freaking snow! I want water.. I want sun. I want falling stars..I want it all. I want those beautiful moments with my crew full of baseball players. I want back my baseball- watching moments. I want all those guys back to my town.. Miss you guys !

Just one thing because I am still smiling...My love. No matters what occasion it is. I love you all the time. :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára