10. 1. 2011

Not really satisfied.

Hey!

School has started today! YAY! I had a horrible day, full of marks that I am not satisfied with. My head was killing me through all day long and my belly too. I've slept for 6 hours (because of head and problems of women you know.) I am tired, but I have to keep on studying. SHIT SHIT!!. After school I was with my love and he was totally nice to me. :) (Just one positive thing of the day). I love him so so freaking much :))

And after that I was looking for new wind-cheater for skiing. It's not a big suprise, that we found NOTHING! I have fallen in love with one wind-cheater and guess what?! They have aaaalll sizes but  MINE!!! I was angry like never! But whatever...my beautiful blue wind-cheater is gone :/

So right now, I am going to take a shower and after that I'm gonna wait for my lovely love on-line (because the trainings have started too, so he is kinda busy ) and after that I 'm gonna SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!! zzZzzZzZzZzzZzZ..

Bye!

(In real life, i am not so pessimistic,  but today has not been the best day for me, not at all!)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára