24. 1. 2011

Saying EEEEYOOO!

Hey there! The half of school year is already past! Yupiyeeey! I am kinda satisfied with results but it can be better...
It does not look like winter here, in SLOVAKIA.( <3 ). The sun is shining, snow is gone. It's little bit freezing, but still...I love sun. It reminds me summer a lot. OMG, I've just realized how much I am obsessed with summer. I am annoyed! Outside is freezing, windy, chilly during the winter and I like water and hot water I would say much more. So..I am gonna to add some photos again, just for fun ( I like to look at those photos because of memories :) )
XOXO

JUUUMP! :) Summer of 2010
my "wife" Lucy, me, bro, my friend since birth IGGY, my BFF Lubka.

With my friend Baška (I am the smaller one :D)

I am big fan of key-chains :)

Kinda emotional moment :)

Oldies. Summer '09

After training. I put the massage cream,
because my back was killing me and this is what I came out with
...Yea, it hurt and itched

GREEN HAIR! :) September '09

Sk8boarding times. We broke it! :D

Looking just for the one. 

Snowboarding times. I've tried it just once. and that's enough for me. :D
From left: BFF Lubka, bro, wife Lucy, me.

Italy '09. I love skiing! :) Bro, Lubka, me, Lucy

with my little cousin and my bro :)

I am flexible (doctor said to me)..So this is how I read my books sometimes :)

My little girl

Bboying times :) Thanks for a lot, Enter! 

Just hanging there.

Croatia '09! Love you guys!
From left: bro, my "wife" Lucy, my BFF Lubka, and me.

Italy '09. My lovely family from left: me, daddy, bro, mummy :)

With cups of Kofola! (Slovak drink similar to Coca cola- but much more BETTER! :D)
Bro, my best friend Lubka, my friend since birth Tony and me.

Yea, I am small! :) With my "wife" Lucy :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára