13. 2. 2011

Cinema and much more.

Hey!
I just want to say hello. I am still too lazy to make photos of my b-day presents. :/ Today we went to the cinema to watch new czech/slovak movie Občanský průkaz (Občiansky preukaz or in english "ID Card"), It's about life in 1960's. I liked it, but I can't imagine living in that age. I am really satisfied where I am :)
After movie we went to shoe-shop and I got a new boots for amazing 15€! Can you believe that?. They are with a liiiittle heels so..I hope I am not gonna kill myself druing walking :) On Monday we are planning go shopping  with my mommy :) (I am looking for dress, because we are going to the theater with my class).

What else?..I know! I nicked up (i am not sure of this word's meaning) my hand. I was organizing my room and decorating my table and relocating my photo-rames and I did not realize that one corner of photo frame (which is from glass btw.) was broken away. It hurts like crazy, I can't open the bottles, I can't hold the stick in the buses, I can't give a high 5!. :D It was bleeding pretty much (for 3 hours I believe :D), because crack was small but deep also. I am pretty clumsy, huh? :D

Okay, It's midnight here in Slovakia. So I am going to visit my bed :) BYE!

After my little accident :D 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára