2. 2. 2011

Decorating.

Hi guys!
A few days ago I visited my friend & his family in my village in their kinda new house. They keep everything so organized! It was kind of inspiration for me and I started doing decoration and I am keeping on organizing things. Some new photo-frames are added, I finally organized my make-up and clothes (still working on!)..
We (me and my classmate) started doing decoration in our classroom, so we are printing the photos, and we are writing the "quotes" by teachers and students and also famous quotes by famous people with really deep idea :) We are trying do it colorful and universal. So this was my really quick update :)

And!! Don't forget to check out one really talented girl from Slovakia (ALSO! :)), which finds her passion- fashion and styling. I love her outfits, so please support her :) http://sweetladylollipop.blogspot.com/

And one BIG congratulations to http://www.dulcecandy.com. I am wishing you the best in your new mummy's life full of happiness I believe :)


© Vydierač

1 komentár: