25. 12. 2010

Rain...T_T

It's raining today!!! Yea, I am totally happy! (IRONY)..I don't know why but I am totally ironic during these days. Our house is full of people, I am getting sick of that. Christmas Eve was pretty awesome. Decoration was I would say, really well made. I did not get so much presents. Actually, 5-6 presents, nothing totally special, but pretty cute. My boy got the notebook and I am so happy for him ..

Today we're celebrating my bro's cumpleaňos (birthday ! that's the word! :D) He has turned 18 a few days ago. So our house is going to be full of people again. Tomorrow, we're going to visit my grandparents (I really dunno why we have to, because they've been here since yesterday, so why we have to go to their place?...Really not understood. :/)
 On Monday, yey! 1st day of two days of freedom! Why? Because 29.12, we are going to go with friend celebrate the NYE (kinda soon, but I like it!) Then I am going to stay at home till 5.1. and then we are going to ski. Well, I am too busy to take a break..I just wanted to lay at home and not going away and come back and all again..I am sick of that...Dear God, just ONE of holiday just in my town!

I will post a picture later..;) See ya

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára