29. 1. 2011

Shopoholic!

Hey Everyone! :)
I am writing from sunny snowy Slovakia :) Sun is really my source of energy and I am doing very well ( because of the sun maybe! :))
Today I am going shopping with my two base-friends (we go on every single baseball match, so that's why "base" ) I love these girls.:) We are like sisters, and I am really exciting about our "ladies evening". Later, Linda's and mine boyfriend are coming to meet us to McDonald's probably. Tomorrow I am planning take out my lovely photo camera and with my friend Baška. I haven't been with here for so long time! And after that, I am going to visit my friend and his family with my family. We are friends since birth (but we found it out just a few months ago :D). On Monday, there's no school because of one-day-holiday :) So I am gonna be chilling or what.

Right now I am wearing mask and I can't open mouth and that kind of irritates me :D

Am I boring? Seriously. I read my articles yesterday and they're sooo pessimistic :) But right now, If I could smile, I totally would :) (because of mask :D:D)

Okay, bye :)

Just one from sunny Low Tatras. Summer '10

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára