12. 4. 2011

Find your way

Hey guys! Yesterday, I finally edited my first video! ( I got some problems with editor and PC and full memory, so my PC was slow like crazy and video was lagging all the time!!..But I made it!)

It's called Love Via Dance Machine- Find your way.. So awesome song! I've been listening to it recently o LOOOOOT! :)

But anyway! :) It was so much fun for me, probably my new hobby, production, filming, editing and stuff. Size of videos together was more than 7 GB (Freaking crazy right?) For next time, I'm not going to film it in HD..I don't know really, but my PC is lagging like crazy afterwards but videos are clear...I DON'T KNOW!! :D:D I am going to edit BLOOPERS section ("official" video was 1:14 minutes long, and bloopers are gonna be 20 minutes, seriously :D) The worst part was throwing the phone!..( My old-broken phone BTW!) and than throwing the banana..:D You should see the kitchen after...Horrible :D

So..Check the video out (+ some photos from filming!)







Xoxo © MichaelaGap

3 komentáre: