15. 5. 2011

April/May favorites

Mix of two moths in one article :) Hope you like it!

Mix dvoch mesiacov v jednom článku. :) Pretože na apríl bolo neskoro a na máj naopak skoro. Dúfam, že zaujme ;)

xoxo
© MichaelaGap
All together! Všetky pekne pokope :)

Hair products: from left: Condicioner for medium/long hair from Avon-leaves your hair so smooth!,
Wellaflex forte hairspray for long hair- such a good quality for price!,
GlissKur wonder serum spray and Avon naturals' moisturizing spray-I was changing them, I use them every single day. :) extra moisturizer for my hair!
  

Body products:Avon care line- smoothing body lotion in cotton and honey!- so light and super! :)
Nivea double effect shower/shave shower gel-It helps so much! Leaves my legs much more smoother than just ordinary shower gel, when I am shaving them! 
Avon naturals body spray in lemon blossom and basil- you know I love these body sprays. Such a pretty smell- freshy- summer! :) 

Face products: Clear & clear moisturizer- OMG! so light, refreshing with such a pretty smell!! and I love that it has a pump :)
Clear & clear Deep action refreshing gel cleanser- I love it. The same "text" as my c&c moisturizer! :)
Smoothing eye gel- To calm down my skin around the eyes.! By Oriflame :) 

Foundations: Miss sporty antiblemish actions in light- So perfect! I sometimes mix it with c&c moisturizer to get perfect tannted moisturizer
Avon personal match liquid foundation in natural- little bit darker but I still love it! :) 

Powders: Miss sporty so matte perfect stay pressed powder in light- my go to powder (because of the mirror inside!)
CCUK compact refill powder- the most favorite brand of powders ever! :) this one in shade candlelight.


Concealers: Kallos in light- little bit thicker, bad thing- i can't find a new one anywhere in my city :(
New Essence stay natural in soft beige- I love the brush, and colour, and thickness ! :) 

Lipsticks: (sorry for bad quality)
Avon limited edition in Country roses-!!!! nothing more.
Dolcezza's lipstick in caravezza scarlatta- Little bit darker than Avon's one. OMG. I was using it like crazy!
Dermacol's lipstick in Sweet baby- perfect peach/pink colour!
Miss sporty- read my lips. Good smelling with perfect shade! 

From left: Miss sporty, Dermacol, Dolcezza, Avon. 

and almost the end: Lipbalm in Barro Cacao ( I love the smell!), Drugstore's eyelash curler (I don't know by who, sorry..:/), my pretty blue watches! :) 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára