13. 5. 2011

May-month of love inspired make up tutorial!

May is time for love! :) So I decided to do this make up tutorial in almost midnight. I am not wearing any foundation or concealer (my skin has been really tired today.) so please ignore my blemishes and pimples. Gracíe ;)

Máj lásky čas! Rozhodla som sa takto neskoro večer spraviť návod a pohrať sa s očnými tieňmi, inšpirovaná hlavne týmto krásnym mesiacom :) Moja tvár bola už dosť unavená a podráždená, preto som si dala dole celý make up a všetky krycie tyčinky čo mi na tvári ešte zostali, preto ignorujte moje..ako to slušne nazvať...pupáky a vyrážky atď.. Je tá časť mesiaca, kedy som vyhádzaná naozaj hojne.

 The final look! 


 Apply a primer (or like I am doing, apply a new layer of concealer.)

 and blend it really well!


I am using my favorite Ruby Rose pallete and this nude colour with glitters in it.

For better looking color I am spraying some water on my brush and then dabbing the brush into the eyeshadow. 

I am applying it to 2/3 of my eyelid.  


Using Paris Memories pallete I am going into this dark pinky-claret color with my large blending brush. 

I am applying it to my outer corner to warm the eye area a little bit. 


I am using this hot pink color eyeshadow from Miss sporty's pallete 

and I am applying it to my outer crease with small blending brush. 


Applying liquid eyeliner.. 


Curling lashes... 

Adding mascara (rimmel bold lashes mascara.) 

and the pencil liner from AVON 

Tadaaa here is the final look. You can add blush and lipstick of course but like I said, it was kinda late and I don't want to waste with my make up :) Hope you like it!. See ya! 

© MichaelaGap

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára